SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Quackie1, what I'm endeavouring to do is have people like you...

1. 478 Posts.
    Quackie1, what I'm endeavouring to do is have people like you start thinking about facts.

The business of PaperlinX has been "trashed" by successive boards and CEOs for a decade. Andrew Price is still on probation. His board has failed to deal with the hybrids as promised at the AGM in November 2012.

I'm merely a messenger.

If you found my earlier comments challenging, may I suggest you first read "Fixing PaperlinX" at http://paperlinxpigs.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/fixing-paperlinx/

Do you have any better ideas for PaperlinX apart from personal attacks? Then consider this:

Today, Friday June 21, the ordinary shares PPX closed at $0.049 which is the lowest weekly close price since July 2012 when Toby Marchant announced his departure.

Has nothing improved since his departure? Just imagine if he had stayed!

This week's turnover, by value, was a measly $233,560. It should be noted that for the week ended February 8, 2013, just days before release of the Dec 2012 figures, PPX closed at $0.10 and that week had turnover by value of $863,720.

Clearly sentiment has plummeted in just four months. suX has long maintained that the "value" of each PPX is zero and its share price is a long dated out of the money call option on hope which is apparently fading fast.

The comparable figures for the hybrid PXUPA were: Close on Friday June 21, 2013 - $8.00 on weekly turnover by value of $187, 140. Close on Friday February 8, 2013 - $11.51 on weekly turnover by value of $230,220.

Both sets of figures are appalling. Surely the company is now long overdue to make an announcement to the ASX.

At this rate PaperlinX is primed for an imminent corporate play by someone with the cash to repair its balance sheet, or quietly go broke while you and others refuse to acknowledge harsh balance sheet realities .

For the record, conversion of hybrids at the "entitlement" ratio at February 8, 2013 would have been 1,025 PPX per one PXUPA ($102.50/$0.10). Today its 2,091.837 PPX per one PXUPA ($102.50/$0.049).

Converting these "entitlement" ratios means the issue of 2,921,250,000 or 5,961,734,694 new PPX shares respectively.

Yet ill-informed people are still talking of conversions levels of around 200 to 1.

Given the existing issued capital of PaperlinX is circa 609,281,000 PPX shares, this would leave the old PPX holders with either 17.26% on February 8 or 9.27% on June 21, 2013.

Both of which are consistent with PPX having zero "value" because the entitlement ratio is unrelated to the market price of PXUPA but its issue price of $100 plus a 2.50% premium.

At Friday's close, PaperlinX had a market value of just $53 million. It wouldn't take a lot of money to buy the whole kit and caboodle, turn it private and get on with making money out of the spotlight of an ASX listing.

I've been publishing researched material on PaperlinX since November 2011 and have a fair knowledge of what's going on at the board and operational levels. DO YOU?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.