DCC 5.36% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

Digital X was up 40% at close last Friday and while this is a...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Digital X was up 40% at close last Friday and while this is a big jump, it’s only just the beginning in terms of the big picture – something that many seem to overlook. Investors are finally beginning to realise the intrinsic value of Digital X and digital assets with a very real collapse of global financial markets on the horizon and the Federal Reserve running out of options.

While institutions may be the cause of the recent selloff due to fear and panic due to the COVID-19 situation, it’s the retail investors and HNWI who see Bitcoin as a safe haven and continue to buy the dip.

With the Bitcoin halving event occurring next month and a renewed interest in global assets growing due to economic collapse around the world, I’m feeling more and more bullish on xBullion, the Digital X Bitcoin Fund and blockchain consulting services.

Here are some of my thoughts on the exciting road ahead for Digital X.

• xBullion is the world's first institutional grade gold bullion blockchain allowing for direct transfer, from one party to another, without going through a financial institution or intermediary.

According to the xBullion website, a new CEO has been appointed in David Lightfoot, who is the co-founder and current CEO of One Crypto Services. David has spent years in the blockchain field as a consultant working with many ultra-high-net worth accounts and start-ups. Leigh Travers is on board here as Director of Singapore and Australia. The portal launch is still set for Q2 so hopefully we receive an update soon. This has all the makings of becoming a major success story.

• I strongly urge you to take have a read of the Australian government’s recently unveiled plans to ramp up innovation through blockchain technology with an updated national roadmap. Especially considering the impending economic shift and changes to science, energy and resources, as a nation we must leverage new and innovative technologies and unlock potential value generated via business-related blockchain activity.

The roadmap covers (1) regulation and standards, (2) skills, capability and innovation and (3) international investment and collaboration. You must realise that blockchain technology has the full support of the Australian government and with the release of the national blockchain roadmap, investment in this sector will be fast-tracked.

Gartner, as cited in the new roadmap, predicts blockchain will generate a global annual business value of over US$175 billion by 2025 and in excess of US$3 trillion by 2030.

Now put things in perspective. Digital X is an experienced and trusted leader in Australia for designing and developing blockchain technology applications for business and enterprise organisations. For those blockchain enthusiasts out there, the company’s solution capabilities cover digital contract automation, asset tokenisation, IoT blockchain integrations and supply chain management. If you’re like me and you’re curious to learn more about specific use cases where blockchain technology can be applied to real world scenarios, read this.

You have an opportunity to invest in an early pioneer in the Australian Blockchain industry. I’ve invested a significant amount at these levels to average down and add to my parcel. This isn’t a company that achieved their successes overnight, having launched in 2014. The company has had its share of trials and tribulations. But, in business, the only real mistakes are the ones from which we learn nothing. Blockchain consulting will prove to be a sustainable vehicle for revenue generation considering the recent shift and embrace of blockchain technology by the Australian government.

• I find it quite telling that the company recently updated their company spotlight section on HotCopper too. Perhaps they’re excited at what’s to come with the Bitcoin Fund? Gearing up for a serious run maybe?

• Here's some commentary on recent Bitcoin price activity, bitcoin halving and the near-term price escalation from a reliable source in Anthony Pompliano:

Last edited by cryptoking777: 05/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $25.33K 473.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 5.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 113569
Last updated 15.22pm 08/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.