digital cinemma , page-2

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Without looking back through the previous infor there is a group that were looking to roll out their digital cinema setup through Singapore (? not 100% on country) and use the ARR tech for a number of reasons 1.Scalable 2.Much cheaper given the longer life span and less parts 3.Produces much less heat 4.Much smaller in size 5.It has much better colour 6.It can then also produce 3d

The company were going to combine the display tech with data transfer so they could virtually send movies from their main server to each of the cinemas, thereby saving money and increasing time to market.

Forget the name of the company, but that I would percieve to be a much bigger market than the company listed. (all though all customers are good customers)

Also I think at the CES in Jan one of the large home cinema projector developers used ARR tech (was it HP or??). Also another huge market which is getting bigger.

There are just so many positives for the product and tech on many fronts, if only the company can get their business heads into gear and also get the Indians to pay their f*&king bills (apologise but its a major anger point for me in this whole thing as I firmly believe that if India had of been prompt payers we would be far far closer to the magical Patterson projection. Even with tech heads running the company)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.