It's all the concern that the middle east is just a catalyst for...

1. 14,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    It's all the concern that the middle east is just a catalyst for an attempt to derail the US dollar, and the BRICS will use all their resources and liquidity to punch the US if it weakens anymore.

God help us if this scenario becomes real. The more real it becomes the more it will change the world.

Hatred Greed Love Lust all working in the minds of new AI technologies.

I've noticed so many people have become robots. We are going through an evolutionary change where it isn't hardware that's added.

It's the power of the mind to have control over the physical It's called NUESP.

NEW UNDERSTNG EXTRA SENSORY PERCEPTION. Although it can also be described as using parts of the brain that are not in use but are there for the upgrade. But have you ever noticed you learn more from pain than pleasure, that's because it makes the brain use different sensory route message synapse system connections that haven't been stimulated before with the enzyme transmitter.. And as such may utilize parts of the brain never used before. After this their is a pleasure hit of dopamine, not a big one, just a little bit to let us know it is the way we should evolve as per the plan. The masters made us that way, and are watching, and have been since they designed the first proto type.

I was intrigued when after sitting close to a work partner doing after an induction he stopped and looked at me, and so did some others in the room, i said what's the matter, and my partner said there was a loud beeping sound coming from you, i didn't have any devices on my person. I just made a joke of it. I said i was abducted by aliens once. But it did freak them out, and me a bit.

AI will have this ability much quicker if we allow it happen. That could kill even quicker.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.