UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

Best bits from the webinar in my view:• Currently in discussion...

1. 1,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    Best bits from the webinar in my view:

• Currently in discussion with 10’s (not single figures) of potential enterprise customers. One we have already signed up is paying us USD $110k per year. Idan suggested the Enterprise companies they are talking to would be much much bigger than current and signed enterprise companies. I got a sense USD $300-500k pa.

• Idan said he hopes to provide material announcements on some or multiple enterprise deals in the ‘near future’. He also said Enterprise deals are their focus and that will be the basis for material news over the broader public launch of the platform. That will be later in H2 this year.

• APH had major fund managers sit in on their recent two day meetings with them. This was an interesting comment. Further, Idan elaborated on the possibility of significantly expanding in this space to cover multiple countries, diseases etc.Someone suggested WHO was a participant in the two day meetings, but I missed that personally. If they did, that’s enormous.

• Amazon invited Unith to present their product at an upcoming Madrid conference in early July? To me this is a pretty compelling argument Amazon are the Big 5 tech company.

• Rakan did a nice job showing how the product panel works and the proposed subscription model will play out.

Seems like a big deal will be done in coming weeks or months. I think now is the time to go on the major roadshow promoting Unith and what we are doing.
    I still think we’d benefit from a more dynamic CEO. Proof will be in next two months if deals are closed.
    Last edited by SDJungwirth: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4542115 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 163975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.