UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Idan suggested to Google the global fund that provides funds for...

1. 2,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Idan suggested to Google the global fund that provides funds for the Alliance for Public Health, so I did using Meta.

The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria invests in the Alliance for Public Health ¹. The Alliance for Public Health is one of the three principal recipients of the grant from the Global Fund for the program “Sustaining Healthcare Response for HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in Wartime Ukraine” ¹. The program is aimed at achieving the following key goals ¹:
    • Prevent HIV transmission by securing coverage with prevention interventions in key populations and removing the dichotomy between HIV prevention and HIV care service continuums.
    • Ensure early HIV detection, scale up ART, and improve HIV care quality by scaling up innovative testing approaches, ensuring access to quality ART, and implementing differentiated people-centered models of HIV treatment and care.
    The budget for the program from 2024 to 2026 is $48,943,492 ¹.
    After skimming the link to the Global Fund I was no wiser as to who they are. except they look big. Link
    Last edited by markeewan: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.