OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

This was moderated from the 1pg forum...I presume its OK to be...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This was moderated from the 1pg forum...I presume its OK to be here on OTE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I need to be a bit careful here...but hopefully the mods will see the relevance of the post and the interest 1PG followers will have and it's not seen as cross promoting.

So we've all seen the success of the 1PG listing...a killer story led by an equally savvy business woman in Joanna. IMO there's a good chance 1PG will continue to supply serious returns for investors in the medium term.

This brings me to OTE (I sign this) and soon to be ISX when it re-lists in early Feb.

The backdoor listing of "Isignthis" has been put together by the same organisations, investors and individuals that brought 1PG to the market. There have even been road shows around Australia and to the same HK investors...who are reportedly equally as excited with the "Isignthis" story as they are with 1PG.

Isignthis has developed a cloud based, patented online payment authentication system. In short, its main services are to provide Evidence of Identity, Strong Customer Authentication to E-merchants to satisfy new regulatory requirements and eliminate online payment fraud.

The potential size of the market available to Isignthis is enormous. The European market alone chalks up turnover $363B in e-commerce with over 5.2b transactions (and growing). Add to that the European Banking Authority has regulated that all transaction be authenticated by August 2015.

I'm cautious to go any further...as I certainly don't want to take anything away from 1PG and get in trouble with the HC moderators. The prospectus is out...but I prefer the company presentation from 19/11 as it's a much easier read.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-presentation.2405774/?post_id=14314358#.VJobc5Dm4Bg

Disclosure: I recently sold the majority of my 1PG holding...but still hold a small amount because I think there's a pretty good chance 1PG could go ballistic over the next 12 months.

To finish I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous 2015.

Xerox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.