OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

I hope for all long term share holders that this works out. I...

1. 1,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I hope for all long term share holders that this works out. I for will be exiting this stock if I can get my money back, share price will have to go up a hell of a lot to achieve this.
    I know the oil game, not a problem with having a go, but it was the other company you mentioned that had the solid management not this one.
    The latest venture looks a lot better than where we were?
    I dont know about, my shares have been reduced 10 fold which reduces any upward move in my money ten fold from any movement in share price.
    OTIS is to aquire 100% of Isignthis ?
    I dont know about this, if all proformance share are converted Isignthis will own over 73% of otis, this has also reduced my holdings in otis to 27% of my former holdings.
    In the independent report in the last news article they say that it is not fair on existing shareholders but because there are no other offers it is fair.
    WOW looks like im negitive, do you see any real value in this deal? Please dont write back and say the future looks bright. They have one signed contract and a heads of agreement with another, thats all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.