DCC 4.88% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

Instead of recommending HC removing DCC, if you have sold your...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Instead of recommending HC removing DCC, if you have sold your DCC on 24th of June at 7.1c you might be feeling very happy by now. DCC need to surge 70% just to see the level recorded on 24th of June .

I've gone through your recent messages on DCC thread, I can say you're super bullish and giving hope to others on daily basis. However, a good trader has to contemplate where his analysis was wrong. Trading on hope is the worst thing to do.

You're valuing $7M for holding of Bitcoin. But fundamentally, investment companies does not get valued one for one. Their investment normally valued at 20 to 30% discount to the market value of connected underlying. As Bitcoin is highly volatile, you've to value them at 50% discount or lets value them at average price of last six month which is 6K per bitcoin. So, the worth of Bitcoin investment should around $3.5M plus cash $3M minus pending legation claim of $2M (all in AUD). Net $4.5M compare to marketcap of $27M excluding recent dilution.

You missed many red flags [1] SPP Private placement [2] Early exercise of options by BGL.
    Two possible announcements this month [1] appointment of new director [2] quarter activity. Stock price may surge on the appointment of new director but BGL will use this opportunity to dump their holdings. The quarterly update will be subdue, if it was excellent neither the director have resigned with the immediate effect nor BGL was dumping.

If stock falls another 20% next week it will be around 3.5c. I would go long only around this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.