DCC 0.00% 4.0¢ digitalx limited

DigitalX and Cryptocurrency News, page-631

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Have to agree with BG and JW as what they state is clearly there in the chart I posted in the 'chart' thread a couple times.
    Great trading here and in other companies crypto related during the boom but ALL those I traded are now looking very poorly... frown.png
    Been trading the cryptos in tandem and last bitcoin purchase about $7500 was when bought DCC @ 5.3... BC began to move up and so did DCC but it stopped at 7 so I was out whilst BC kept going and doubled with the disengagement being noted here by a few posters.
    I have an EXTREMELY unpopular LT view of cryptos and believe they are a test to get the populace to adopt a GOVT crypto that will facilitate the NWO agenda ... YES crazy tin foil hat stuff so you don't need to tell me... but you're welcome to... tongue.png
    I see this Trump tweet...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1637/1637231-6f365fc734d03aeaaeb9b7366bed1e95.jpg
    Can NEVER be sure what he will actually DO as often it's NOT what he says... eg NK... but I agree with what he says here and have/am putting all crypto profits into physical gold as do understand the rush to cryptos was a way to avoid the paper fiat rubbish that is always inflated away to nothing over time but what is the TRUE value of a few electrons whizzing around in your computer... eek.png

As to DCC... last purchase was 4.2 and have exited at same price.

Happy to trade again but the BIG action does seem over and guess time will tell what happens to the cryptos... confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $28.71K 716.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92684 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 30461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.