DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Quoting from the newsletter: "The first quarter of this year was...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Quoting from the newsletter: "The first quarter of this year was marked by two major partner announcements. The first of which was a partnership with a global telecom giant that provides AirPocket access to 100 million subscribers across Latin America. The AirPocket development team is currently working on integrating the first product to be launched with this partnership."

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but from my (limited) industry experience, these integrations take time. And unfortunately no name can be revealed until the integration is fully completed and the two partners are virtually ready to start marketing the product.

It could be next week, but I think end of April / sometime in May is well on the cards.

I am starting to switch into a really longer investment horizon mode for this one. I really do think the huge upside is there, but it might be another year and a strong customer acquisition, until that potential starts to crystallize.

Will have to reconsider my assets and liabilities if I adjust my holding horizon for this one into another year - but my gut feeling is telling me it might be worth it

Anyway, best of luck to all holders, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.