DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

DigitalX post bitcoin mining

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just looking at the figures, we have outgoings of about US$3M per year without bitcoin mining bills but including estimates for new staff.

We generate about $800K pa profit from DigitalXDirect.

So Airpocket would have to make about $2.2M to break even (assuming no increase in digitalx direct business). Also there would be some Airpocket customer acquisiton costs though these are usually done in the form of a value provided which is higher than the cost of providing it. ie Get first transfer free (saves user 1%, costs us 0.3%%). Might be other costs here but agreement with telco was 'Sales, Marketing and Distribution' so hopefully its a cost effective access to their customer base.

If 1% of 100M of telco users used for one $35 airtime top up per year then that equals $4M roughly in gross revenue. Assume some costs in this and thats probably about break even. But if 1M people had Airpocket on there phone as well, Im sure a percentage of them would use for remittance as well? Ignoring possibility of other partnerships in Asia as flagged

If we have anywhere near US$3M in cash and bitcoin in this quarterly I will be happy.

Share price says I'm talking crap but we will know in 6-8 weeks I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.