DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

There is not only one new mine manager, DML is now being run by...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

There is not only one new mine manager, DML is now being run by completely new management behind the scene.

Directors have no business and not allowed to take part in any serious decision making activities.

And why should they be allowed when Chairman/Director himself has no faith in the company and sold all his shares in highly sensitive times.

Who has taken decision regarding restructuring programme which is designed to improve cost competitiveness, and further enhance production efficiencies?

Who has done extensive detailed discussions with key stakeholders, including employees, the Botswana Government Departments and the Botswana Mine Workers Union regarding 15% retrenchment? (including registered office staff)

Who has negotiated the new joint venture programme with the Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation and BCL for the Dikoloti Nickel Project?

The easiest and safest thing you can do to express your highly brainy and expertise advice when you don't hold shares or sold out. You see only and only negative things and you 'WISH', the company must go down or into administration as it will console you that you have taken right decision. If company performs better it would be nightmare for these 'Champion Advisors'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.