SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

tharlow its now obvious you either do not have a clue, or you...

1. 609 Posts.
    tharlow its now obvious you either do not have a clue, or you just throw out poorly investigated comments for some form of self satisfaction by stirring people (or a combination of both). Either way the conclusion ive come to is that your a Loser :) I feel sorry for you.

SLA have the call for revenue, and they now have revenues from Bio A and also Bio B which are on the market - so cash is flowing in, and from my understanding Bio A has been disappearing from the distributors quite rapidly.

The company's making decent revenue Bio A in the next few years would easily support a SP of $2.20+ by itself let alone extra revenue from Bio B, and the big contributor for now - Ropren.

Given todays price and volume action an announcement seems very likely this week but you never know. Either way a flurry of announcements will follow and some of these will more than likely be very high impact - ie - the drug/alco trial results.

I trust that management will not dilute the SP at all, they have a proven track record to date of looking after shareholders with a core growth strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.