HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Hi @colcom62,Yes it has been a long and painful to get to the...

1. BLJ
    508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Hi @colcom62,

Yes it has been a long and painful to get to the stage we may be in in late February 2021. Hopefully it all comes off and we all make bucket loads of cash……?????

In answer to your post, details of the consolidation are at para 14 of the announcement from the 24 November 2020. 1 for 50. This will not change the total value of your holdings which were 1m X $0.004 = $4000. After consolidation you will hold 20,000 new HHH shares valued at $0.20 each, which still equals $4000. No change there.

However the dilution problems come later with the issue of millions of new shares issued in the Initial Public Offer (10m) and the new shares in HHH issued to the existing HHH owners / vendors (115m). We existing VPC holders now hold about 22m shares (post consolidation). So after the HHH acquisition there will be a total of about 151m HHH shares on issue. So the total wealth is spread a lot thinner now between the 151m shares instead of only the current 22m shares. BUT, there is definitely existing value being brought across by current HHH owners / vendors. We are both contributing to this new marriage, just apparently not equally.

Please do not take this as advice as I’m not qualified to do so, but by not taking part in the Initial Public Offering, our ownership in the new HHH may be more heavily diluted.

Hope this helps.

I sincerely hope this comes off and we all live happily ever after, and a bit wealthier.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers

BLJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.