ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Dilution of shares - Letter

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1573

I have provided my letter dated 25/06/2021 below;

Emailed to the following; [email protected]

If the dilution- and/or if the 30% discount offered is a concern to you, to ensure they do not discriminate against retail shareholders going forward, and given there will be more raises, I suggest we speak up now. If you are not investing for the long term, this may be of little interest to you.

**remembering the $5M allocated is not substantial enough for us all to participate, and contrary to what Gavin has said in the podcast.

Dear Board of Directors,

Firstly, congratulations on the efforts to date, as a shareholder I have enjoyed the professional approach in watching you bring this project to fruition. I applaud your successes and achievements to date.

On a quick but sour note, I would like to understand the logic of recent discrimination to retail ‘loyal’ shareholders in the recent capital raise. I do not accept the idea of ‘convenience’ an excuse to undermine the holdings of existing shareholders.

I personally have circa 'XXX' shares in this company, and would have maintained value if given the same opportunity as institution investors.

I would like to go on record as asking;

1. Why retail investors/small shareholders have been overlooked in the recent dilution/ capital raise.
    2. If future raises occur, will we be considered, if not, why?
    3. Could you provide any guarantees that we will be given the opportunity for the $30,000 allotment, or is this mathematically impossible and hence more marketing than realistic?

All else aside, I look forward to your response and future milestones that we attain.

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to meeting with you at an upcoming AGM or like.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 26/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.