LOM 0.00% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

6 years, I had hoped things would happen a lot faster than they...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    6 years, I had hoped things would happen a lot faster than they have but that's mining for you. Sometimes you can get lucky on the first hole other times maybe not. I think the management team think they have done enough research to believe that they must be getting very close to the jackpot.
    The virus out brake has been a huge set back . The latest CR could have been done by Brokers but the share holders would be up in arms if they sold 1/5 of the company just before things got interesting. The cash injection will allow them to give the ground a going over like they have not had a chance to do before this. Its all been getting the Angolan mine going then up grading the equipment then buying the SA mine getting that set up. Its all been done on AFRICAN TIME but minerals are where minerals are. If it was easy we would all be rich by now. Hope springs eternal.
    PS Jawdropper you have been right about the SP but without the virus problems I think it would have stayed much higher. If they find something big It will be about who gets to mine it for the next 50 years and it will not be Lucapa. All the best to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $1.259K 28.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43464 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 29776 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.