CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Well, CER is going down but on quite low volumes. As of this...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Well, CER is going down but on quite low volumes. As of this point, there have only been $190k worth of shares traded. CNP is quite thin too with about $209k.

It's the usual old story. No buyers and lots and lots of fear.

Anyone who has a position in CNP or CER is scared.

Scared.

Scared.

Scared.

Some have lost a considerable amount of money, some are leveraged either on margin or through CFDs and there are a sprinkling of others who are having a punt but still need the funds for Xmas.

As soon as the price drops, everyone assumes someone knows something (believe me, they don't) and you get this snowball effect... stops trigger... fear escalates... oh no, I'm losing more money.... someone must know something... the market is always right.. sell.

There are no buyers around... Those that are wanting to buy are all too scared to put an order in. If they wait, they fear either a) losing money b) missing out on getting them cheaper if they wait.

Down we go.... weeeeeeee.

If a big holder really knew something, they would dump millions and millions on market in a heartbeat in a desperate attempt to get some cash before anyone else found out or the trading halt came. The total CER volume today represents less than 0.14% of the shares on issue. The total for the last 6 weeks is about 4.5%.

This is probably going to continue in CER (and to a lesser extend CNP, which is being supported in part by day-trading) up to the second we get the announcement (which could happen at any time) OR until something appears in the press to reverse the trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.