RIL 50.0% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Mmm not sure about that. HNR share price has only gone lower...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Mmm not sure about that. HNR share price has only gone lower since SCR was spun off. HNR was 27.5 cents ish when that happened. SCR listed at 20 cents and been as high as 60. Might suggest most people saw the value in the scandinavivian assets???

I do agree that SCR should go alone if it does have such a good asset and I think directors have been extremely lazy at SCR / HNR.

SCR has some high grade Gold and Copper plays under its belt as well which directors havent really promoted.

It has the two most senior government geo's on its payroll. It should know where all the treasure is and be pegging and dealing like crazy.

If SCR was a Pilbara based Iron explorer going from 0-500mt of Jorc compliant reserves in 18 months the market cap would be 4 times what it is today.

I hope the SCR shareholders knock HNR bid back as much as you do and that Damien and the likes get off their backsides and get on with building value.

It's like the did the split and now the remerge to make it look like they are busy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $740 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 17628477 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2027246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.