"you mean like the TGA? the IPCC perhaps?"The TGA that is 95%...

1. 28,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    "you mean like the TGA? the IPCC perhaps?"

The TGA that is 95% funded by the pharmaceutical industry.
    The recently retired head has been rewarded with a cushy job in the pharmaceutical industry.
    It is instructive to listen to a professor of pharmacology like Phillip Altmen who for 40 years headed a company that employed 40 scientists who studied pharmaceutical drugs and made representations to the TGA on behalf of pharma companies.

The IPCC whose funding and very existence is dependent on them finding that global warming is anthropogenic.

'I don'ts twitx or farcebbok."

I listen to talks by scientists no matter what carrier they are on, often they cancelled if their views don't support the official narrative.

"Wal expertise is important to understand. science is not "Not trained to think for themselves", but trained to understand what they read and ask questions (scientific scepticism) "

The people that I mentioned are like you, fully support without question the official narrative.
    (look who is funding the official narrative and profiting from it.)

I have read all the official 'science' but also listen to other scientists who give alternate views, something that you obviously do not do, how else can you have an informed opinion?

"Exaggeration, manipulation, cherry picking and outright lies about covers all the evidence."
    Professor Richard Lindzen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.