ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

The market certainly seems to have ignored the CEO's quote.I'm...

1. 116 Posts.
    The market certainly seems to have ignored the CEO's quote.

I'm not sure whether you're not understanding my explanations, Skint, r simply disputing them. Your last question asked me to explain the difference between statistical and clinical significance, which I did, yet your very next post trumpets once again how marvellous it is that a statistically significant result (albeit in 2 of 4 subsets of one part of an very long test battery) has been demonstrated!

What more can I say?

My previous posts, similarly, explained in some detail why I am sceptical, and make it clear that this scepticism:
    A:Relates only to a pending "cure", and
    B: Is not confined to Prana

As for improvement in the lab...mice got better, Skint.

Mice.

Clioquinol worked on transgenic mice, too, but the patients didn't get better (tho' as I recall, there was a post-hoc analysis (!) which showed a slower rate of decline in the more severely affected patients (Only. A result that makes no intuitive sense).

My comments have not singled out PBT as a failure, but have targeted amyloid-busting drugs as a whole as likely failures if failure is to be defined as "lack of cure." I remain hopeful that an industry partner will emerge for Prana......other amyloid-busting drugs are in Phase III, my views on their likelihood of success notwithstanding, after all....

As for you final comment, my recent posts have been consistent in declaring that I have no holding, and my sentiment (possibly of interest to those who DO hold the stock) is to continue holding. If a partner comes along, the stock will rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17196248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 130790145 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.