RDM 0.00% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Below is the exact reason why Josh Pitt threw in a big chunck of...

1. 263 Posts.
    Below is the exact reason why Josh Pitt threw in a big chunck of coin in buying more shares, it wasnt just Josh buyinng up but many others see and understand the chances of success in the next hole thats going smack bang in the middle of the conductor which is about 400m X 300m from the last down hole survey.

If the company exploration model turns out to be correct and the results below are from the outer edges of the conductor, I would bet my black dog we will be in for a surprise or 2 mainly in the grade department, if the sulphides transistion into a massive sulphide base metal setting the grades will likely take a big leap forward, watch out for the MASSIVE SULPHIDE language in the next announcement.

Abut 55 million share have traded since late novemeber 2012 which is the highest 2 month volume in the 9 year history of the company tradig, some use the term smart money and it will only be smart money if RDM strike the goods but its clear that there has been a great deal of shares bought over the last 2 months for the current hole thats about to be completed. Some big money is betting on RDM delivering the goods, im glad we arnt the only ones thinking we have a very good chance.

""Drilling successfully intersected the lower edge of the offhole EM conductor returning a 10.6m true width intercept at 5.5% Pb, 208g/t Ag in the lower BIF within a 50m wide zone of suphidecarbonate facies BIF. The upper BIF also returned a 2.3m true width intercept at 10.1% Pb, 3.7% Zn, 155g/t Ag also within a broad 50m wide zone.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $6.125K 38.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 182468 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 43629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.