DXB 1.25% 40.5¢ dimerix limited

Dimerix (ASX: DXB) Discussion Thread, page-384

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    I moving from option title to bring everyone to DXB discussion. DXB is significantly undervalued when I compare with PAA (PharmAust). Both companies SP appreciation started almost same time from late mid-November, however DXB is in phase 3 (stage 1) with revenue from Advanz with many folds revenue potential if they become successful after March result.

PAA is stage 1 company and targeting MND and just got clearance to dose first patient. The survival rate from MND is very rare at this stage, however their SP appreciation is quite exponential, and PAA option holders (issued at 5C in last December) are not selling as crazy as DXB devaluating their own investmenteek.png.

It is only matter of few weeks before the ACTION-3 (phase I) result will be out, I have accumulated few more yesterday and sitting tightly to see how things unfold. DYOR before any buy and sell, I'm very positive about the result, with hint from Nina's presentation that we've very encouraging result.

Time will tell whether rewards outweighs the risk, 20M shares have exchanged hands in this week and these buyer believe 21C to 25C is fair price, but I believe DXB has a long way to go after March result. Keep believing in your investment smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $223.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $758.5K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20986 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 110235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.