DXB 0.00% 32.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi Vintage,There were a heap of well known traders here at that...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi Vintage,

There were a heap of well known traders here at that time and actively being pumped on Twitter up til DKD results.

From memory, there was a 500k dump late in the day & then there was a TH for DKD results. Once results came out, this then spouted conspiracy theories on SM. When you think about it 500K is not a lot in the big scheme of things. T-2 traders don’t want to be caught in THs.

I can tell you now that there are many here who did not partake in any kind of dump & that was hard on us as LT holders, me included. Not all of them post here regularly or some even at all anymore, but they are present. Once more came out in the investor webinar & then more data later on, things became a little clearer.

I will tell you now, this poster @Malzo has even accused me of being Nina Webster posting clandestinely on HC in the past. Obviously none of that is true.

I had been investing here since Kathy Harrison was in charge & then Nina took over as CEO. So if you look back to that time, and who is posting here now, there are not too many of us.

They are not people who took profit. Lots of new posters here who add value to this board, & thanks to them for their contribution & being part of supporting each other in regards to misinformation & the general misinformation & rumours that are spread via SM.

Obviously it would not be easy for folk who cut their paper losses giving up in the lows to see they may have missed out on things, due to just getting frustrated or listening to people on HC with conspiracy theories & everything else.

It should be used as a tool for information on top of your own DD. If you don’t do that, there can be a lot of troubling questions in your head. Most of it is BS.

Of course now there will be profit taking with SP sitting in the 7c range for some time…that happened during the DKD trial as well & was a Disallowed for the DKD trial. Plenty of folk who would have sold not caring a hoot about Company goals. Similarities for profit takers. The ones here now are not the ones filling the boards at the time.

Ph3 now. It’s a little different, a deal already & more on the table. So I can understand the comparison to NEU & the pipeline. Patience is a virtue, if you decide to hold long & trial successful. You shouldn’t have to feel like the need to defend yourself or the company @vintage, but sometimes it’s just WTF & you need to. You keep your truth, it’s admirable & I’ll keep mine. Have a lovely Sunday.

There is some dodgy stuff going on here lately. Fear mongering & posting rumours. Now who be doing that?

Your average retail holder? I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $433.0K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 94966 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ 764126
Last updated 11.23am 02/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.