ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

dines buy zone, page-18

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Don't listen to accountants, based on the preceding posts and my limited dealing with them, it appears that they have no idea. Just go straight to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) web site and work it out yourself. I did this and concluded that you can be both a trader and an investor simulutaneously, and you don't need to operate out of two separate accounts. That is, use one account and keep 'orderly' records showing which shares are in your investor 'portfolio' and which shares are in your trading 'portfolio'. I posted on HC a few times in July 2006 regarding these issues.

Regarding the Dines recommendation for ARU, I'm hoping that this is the Dines first step before he declares himself to be the 'original rare earths bug'. Previously he has declared himself to be the original gold bug, and later the original uranium bug. He has also done very well calling the end of the tech boom. Given his proven record, if he shortly declares himself the original rare earths bug, then lookout as it will be on big time. Buy all the ARU, LYC, NAV, etc. that you can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.