CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

The cat is a talented rough diamond and after all, he got it...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The cat is a talented rough diamond and after all, he got it right so full marks to him. He's the bollinger bandit tho so would LOVE his views now that the bollies are squeezing juice and signalling buckle up. Hope he can be enticed for start of CMR's third primary(hopefully ?).

PS I recall in volatile golden period 1975 - 1980 - 1982 - 1987 of market bust/ POG skyrocket then POG bust to golden index skyrocket before the 87 bust, same kinda companies went from cents to many dollars back to cents back to many dollars riding the tsunamis. Dont for one minute think it cant happen again from the ridiculously oversold possies our miners have hit. But its always a case of piracy by them who have over them who were left behind cos of lack of vision and whatever else etc. If CMR comes outa this with say 300 mill share cap, we can still be in the game for CRB third primary from the baseline, justifying later midcap market caps with luck. Personally prefer GT waving his sword at the front line with us from here on even if he IS ending up with what should be a legendary stake. No excuses to not give it his all with his USD 24 mill on the line in such dire times. All I have done this time is donned the pirates skull and cross bones and joined in the melee for the sake of the fight hoping I come out alive and victorious at the other end with the booty haha. But gotta add, CMR is no-longer my sole priority. Am in fact building an aggresive portfolio of emerging Olympians (hopefully) of equal individual priority still seeking the Holy Grail according to GORM expectations.

Bring my shield woman ! Time to meet the barbarians head on haha !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.