CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hightraxThis cat got becalmed for 3 weeks by a very MODerate low...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    hightrax

This cat got becalmed for 3 weeks by a very MODerate low .. lol

Funny thing is 3 weeks of no posting tends to make one reflect on just what a waste of time it is being a HC contributor.
    The HC mod model reminds of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld ..... you know, the guy who sells soup but refuses to serve any of his customers who don't do everything by his autocratic rules.

Imagine running a business where the people who keep the business alive are banned for not standing in a straight line (or something as equally rediculous)

Anyway, it's holdays time so what the hec ..... spread the peace and good will & keep those posting numbers ticking over so the advertisers can be enticed to renew.

Bollies for CME have been in a constriced state since around September & have become tighter & tighter till now they resemble a fishes effluent ejection module (I'm trying).
    Over the years I've noticed that the longer the Bollies are in such a constricted mode, the more violent the breakout is (in either direction) once it lets go.

In CMR's case you'd have to think that there is not too much on the downside to be violent into .. lol ... so it's gotta be up?

I run a script that flags a stock when its Bollies constrict by x% of a the 'y' moving average of the difference between the upper & lower bands. Then a second flag when the Bolies widen by x% of the same moving average.
    To cut a long story short(ish) I got the second flag for CMR on Friday ..... BUT ..... the expected violent move didn't happen despite 2 days of very large volumes???

My problem with CMR is now the same as with CDU. I like the company fundimentals but have a big problem with the respective navigators & I've seen too many good ships hit rocks because of poor navigators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.