LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

Ding dong 10 AUD!, page-10

1. 7,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    How is my saying AUD 10 is very likely to happen a problem for you. Did you read what i said or was your mind so made up that i would be negative you did not get what I was saying No question in my mind LYC.AX should go over 10.00 to night.

Maybe it was my providing information on high margin rates in US. I provided a link with lots of good info including this chart. Are you telling me that 99% of the people on this board see no need for caution after seeing this chart as well as. The other charts I have posted on historical PE's, PUT Call ratios, S&P 500 SP history and Interest rates. Every chart indicates a strong correction after we are in the same situation, we are in right now. You are welcome to disagree but try to think a little and respond with some sort of info before rejecting it all. Did you read the whole article? Here is the chart just in case you did not even bother to open it before responding. Look at Margine and S&P price history and tell me if you see no possibility of a correction happening in the next year.
    People buy on margin because they think market will go up, this accelerates the rise. When market starts down they receive margin calls and they have to sell if they want to or not. Accelerating the fall. Love to hear your reason for thinking this time is different.
    Please note this chart is adjusted to present day values which makes it even scarier to me. Do me a favor find one chart of any major finatial indicator with at least 25 years history that does not show we may be in trouble again!!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3931/3931811-1bfe70b4afdf59c130d3191cde28b34f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.