EGR 1.05% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

Ding Dong the Euroz-Witch is dead (?).

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I thought I’d start a new thread, Ding Dong the Euroz-Witch is dead (we believe, it will take 3 days to confirm via the broker data. But it should confirm the final sale of their entire position. And our new NAB-linked buyer is alive, well, and better yet, still buying!).

Personally, I’ve withheld trading (amateurish as I am) of KNL because the exiting by Euroz made it incredibly difficult to predict the outcomes in this illiquid stock.

So here’s my question; what do you think the Euroz trader will say when they realise they have been played by this patient NAB-linked buyer? The same one who was buying up to 20c only a few days ago? I’m going with something like;
    “Ummm….. Boss….. Whhhaaaatt?” Or is it a case of the Simpsons carny folk trying to convince themselves they were beaten by the better man as Homer walks away having won his house back? I think we all know how Homer was feeling now.

I think the exiting of Euroz also signals the abatement of the selling pressure. I'm taking share price predictions when finance is announced in the coming weeks-month?

I will however declare that I have no idea what it will do. No ASX-listed graphite company has ever announced bank funding.... KNL is somewhat of a unicorn in that regard. Their customers only highlight this fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $493 5.131K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49999 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.