CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Muff, I see you have some theories there yourself. I re-call...

1. MR.
    340 Posts.
    Muff, I see you have some theories there yourself. I re-call third party interest near the end of the Ding Deal and it made sense anyway. Ding's assets in Delong didn't appear large enough for him to take on the 70% share anyway. I didn't see a problem with on selling because the project was too large for Delong with all their other expansions. They needed Iron Ore and I knew Ding had been looking for more than a year before the 70% deal with CFE. Ding was very serious IMO. If he made a buck or two in the process good on him! None of our business. He was tring to secure supply for Delong.

April 2007 On Board Room Radio TS said the confirmation of 300mt would take 3 weeks. Well it took a lot, lot, longer didn't it? and it was very close to that minimum 300mt and there is the SIO2. Would have caused problems with your Mr.X as well.

Anyway no need to continue, makes no difference. Too many questions, take it or leave it and we make our choices. I fail to see the investment here for the buyers. If this payment didn't go through today its because TS should have said
    “We are very, very, very, VERY, VERY, VERY confident"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.