BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

i.e thats a thermal long term price of $100 and coking long term...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    i.e thats a thermal long term price of $100 and coking long term price of $150.....youd still get a valuation of 17cents per share on 1.2billion shares; Give a PE 12 and you get $2bucks.......thats using much lower coking coal price than the current 220-260 youd get......long term thermal prices have been around 100 bucks and i dont think itd ever drop below the current 120-130buck range UNLESS there was a real bad financial crises again....even NOW the 1120-130 thermal price is reflecting a worldwide major slowdown!

I reckon if they can do the CAP raising at higher levels than $1.20 that ive assumed, youd have about 1 billion in issued capital

Its worth $2 bucks on dingo and sprinsure alone using lon term pricing

No value at all assigned to increased production from both in the future or gallillee

PE im using is 12 bcoz we have a mix of thermal and COKING coal AND its a large long term project....if we just had thermal id give a PE no more than 10. If they can ramp up Dingo to 1.5 or 2mpta then that would be very good as margins in PCI and coke are unreal and warrant high PEs

Ill stick to $2 conservatively assumming no expansion from 11mtpa in s creek or dingo staying at 1mtpa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.