DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

Good article mackam.It just so happens I had a chat with Rhod...

1. 4,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Good article mackam.

It just so happens I had a chat with Rhod Grivas today about the state of play and the sell down of the stock. He basic comment was that DIO was suffering along with the rest of the industry so they were no Robinson Crusoe there. The other problem cited was that they were having the normal problems of bringing 2 companies together, ie cultural differences, but they were getting on top of things getting people singing off the same sheet of music.

Next Q report is due soon and we should start seeing some fruits for their labour in the second half of the year and going into 2009.

Such a good company in such a good position just amazing to see it being sold down so much. I have bought more going down through the low 0.90s but there is some out there with other agendas as exhibited by the bot trading over the past weeks. I also brought this point up with Rhod who said he taken it up with the ASX and other producers but just like me who has also complained to the ASX we have all been told that it is legal selling which I think is absolute bollocks.

My best suggestion to holders is not to sucked into this and hold as this stock is being forced down deliberately by programmed selling.

All the best to holders

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.