KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

DIPG Panel Discussion, page-100

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651

Every 6 weeks or so - new independent and separate research becomes available on google, detailing scientific reasons, why a PI3K mTOR inhibition may enhance radiation in cancer.

This is what this highly qualified and respected Dr Yang, (in charge of the paxalisib / radiation FDA study, was quoted on 7 July)......

----------------------
    Paxalisib is therefore a logical choice of drug and, combined with radiotherapy, it may help overcome this resistance," Jonathan Yang, MD, PhD, director of metastatic disease and developmental therapeutics, Department of Radiation Oncology, University

The second stage of the FDA study has been expanded, and in fact - beautifully hidden away on page 26 of that 26th June Kazia Corporate ASX presentation .........one brain metastases patient has had an 81% response rate to pax and radiation. That means despite 4 or 5 other previous attempted treatments with the best drugs drugs available - now the cancer tumor is almost completely gone. Page 26, top left.

It is completely beyond anyone's wildest imagination - as to the worth of this drug paxalisib, if as it is becoming more and more likely - paxalisib will work to better radiation treatment.

So I don't know - just a big disappointment this stock. .....but I would be genuinely frightened not to be holding, with at least a significant position. News over in the states could see it reopen on the ASX next day 300% higher- a sickening feeling to hold the stock so long, and then miss out on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.