LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

dipped below the high low-support disappearing, page-72

1. 572 Posts.
    PU, RVR, SP etc I think your all right on the money!
    Ausheds is probably truthful when he states he is a LT holder
    but
    he also wrote a line a few months ago about buying some protection for any further Lynas SP deterioration, below 65, if my memory serves me well.
    Now I have no problem with anyone buying SP insurance but when you are by far the most prolific commentator on a stock, I believe, some integrity is required. So when readers pick up on a sublime but consistent change in your SP forecasts, and question you, just FESS UP.
    From my casual observations Ausheds has definitely over the last few months, but subtly, been calling the stock down until 2014. Guess that fits in with his/her period of protection and maybe will generate some profit if the stock falls before then?
    On this same sensitive issue certain competent TA people here have clearly called many important lines of support and resistance throughout our long term down trend. However they have also FESSED UP to purchasing CFD derivatives or borrowing stock to short. Quite rightly stating they have no reason to defend their opinions/ positions if they are open about their motivations.
    So stop the BS and hiding behind JP or other analysts and just FESS UP to calling the stock down for at least the next 12-18 months !
    Personally I am still a LT holder who believes more in the Lynas RE opportunity being achieved by Eric and our other full time executives, than our part time CEO / Chairman and his subservient board members.
    Hang in their people, although I have no idea where the SP is going I am sure better announcements are just around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.