HGV 0.00% 4.7¢ hygrovest limited

Been touring regional NSW looking for Pot Holes. Am back now...

1. 6,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Been touring regional NSW looking for Pot Holes. Am back now Phew what a day.

Allow me to make a few comments since some of you have been asking for some TA clues. And yes you can use TA on even just two red candle days to help inform a share's future price action. Also read up on Bollinger Bands and Moving Averages both indicators well established with MMJ.

Also allow me to make a few comments on today's price action.

May I recommend tonight you listen to the above thread heading on youtube the one with the silver guitar and blue background. PH6 if you listen to it several times then we can be "Brothers in Arms."

TA wise what did it for me was last Thursday's red candle. It was a big down day candle and Friday's red candle had a top and bottom wick. We just had 11 red candles in a row that would do it every time. Rescued by a trading Halt. Trading Halts would make all parties edgey.

TA takes years to learn and this month is not a good month to risk out on TA. But do learn and test and be respectful to anyone who is kind enough to teach you. Some EXCELLENT webinars and Youtubes too. Even the ASX puts on some decent presentations from time to time.

Maybe TSX looked at MMJ threads last week and baulked at some of the posted comments?

I couldn't help but wonder when I saw on two MMJ documents the name Harvest ONCE instead of Harvest ONE whether that was a cryptic message.

Anyway Time Heals All Wounds ( and wounds all heels ).

On today's price action-Tread carefully.

Am listening to " Why Worry" as I type this.

I had more to say but somewhat reluctant due to the quality of feedback I may receive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.49K 31.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 13297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.