HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Dire Straits- Why Worry, page-8

1. 6,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    PH6 Levelers Critics hhhmmm...You are familiar with the album Brothers at Arms - 10 weeks No 1 1986 ...30 million copies sold?

Greenman16 uhmmm we just had a week of red days each days close lower than the opening. Are you old enough to remember Dire Straits? If I do buy in then I'm with you All The Way To The top.

Danzar- I'm looking for secure farmland somewhat hidden from the fastlane with which to grow pot. Lots of shortlisted pot plots throughout NSW.

HSVT opened in the red but now currently green. Too many upintheair unknowns to predict the days future. As we can see on the MMJ threads lots of crinkly questions to be answered.

For instance what degree of certainty exists? What is the timing? Lots of MMJ activities bubbling away across the MMJ world. I think Market Cap grew too quickly and MMJ experienced a few traction probs.

Should MMJ commence its climb back to Aus Dominance it now has a few Double tops to negotiate.

To me there has always been a slight tinge of intrigue with MMJ that lingers across the current threats today.

Still and all nice to see a fresh breath of GREEN in HVST today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89953 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 53980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.