JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

direct action, page-3

1. 162 Posts.
    Birdseye/Oscar,

Couldn't agree more, I also have been stating the same trying to rally the vision boys into action, they had the contacts of who to phone last time and I would hope that they still have that list, a ring around would, certainly in my view, give a good indication as to the possibility of a victory at another EGM. I have indicated to them that I am available to help in any way to right these wrongs be it financial (though limited) or making the necessary calls. Unfortunately Robin8 who spearheaded the last rally Say's he has no other information than the rest of us, and I also believe that we can not afford the time to just sit back and wait for ASIC or AIX to fumble their way through this, bearing in mind that announcements from the Company have been few and far between of late, makes one wonder if they are feeling some heat, and an apparent dumping of stocks could be some of the friendly's getting scarred. A ring around would also confirm if the sellers are friend or foe.
    Please Drachair and Robin8, give us some hope if you are still interested and lets have another go. Also some good news would be an indication that Norm is still with us on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $30.39K 2.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243471 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4350647 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.