CUS 2.15% 9.1¢ copper search limited

pickup, wildash can buy a trip to the moon, on a gold plated...

1. 496 Posts.
    pickup, wildash can buy a trip to the moon, on a gold plated rocket ship for all I care ... as you say its his money and good luck to him, the point was that, with the media announcements coming out and the usual scaremongering of the populist press about huge atm fee price hikes, to me the comment came off (although no doubt it was taken completely out of context) that with the changes atm owners are going to get rich by stinging the battlers unfairly with huge price hikes, and here's one of the interested parties talking about buying diamonds from the 'illgotten gains' - it would have been better pr, for the comments to be directed at positive things like the fee change allowing independent operators (other than the greedy banks) to provide atms in places that are more convenient for customers and increasing transparency about costs etc - i.e. a win win for all parties (although Im sure that Wildash said that, but the media isnt interested in the facts when they've got the chance to scaremonger etc) - in any event as I say, it doesnt really rate all that much of a mention, just wanted to clarify....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $10.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.1¢ $21.39K 233.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.