PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

direct comments from the md, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    vasilly6,

I also picked PLV in the competition for the last couple of months, and had it also for the current one. That was until someone on the last day of May told me that NTU was the goer, so, silly of me, after backing it twice previously, I didn't do it this time.

But, that didn't dampened my enthusiasm for the shares though. So I loaded up at every opportunity, especially when I was noticing that our Directors were buying at every opportunity themselves.

What better opportunity to buy shares is there, when the Directors, who have the finger on the pulse all of the time, are buying??? It may not be 100% fullproof, but in the greater majority of cases, it does.

So why selling when these signs are reading so well and clear.

I am not having a dig at you, don't get me wrong. Not at all my friend. But, IMHO to sell when such signs are very apparent, is not for me. ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM NOT A TRADER, AND SIMPLY IN FOR LONGER TERMS.

As a matter of fact, I just got back home from Sydney now, and unfortunately I have missed the opportunity to load up a few more at the last price that I got in. I even sold my MCG on Tuesday before I left, (after the MCG Takeover offer price went higher), to buy and have another hit at PLV, but unfortunately I may have missed the boat myself for now. I didn't espect for them to jump that much, that quick.

Now, what I ahve to tell you is, if you really like PLV, and are worrying about missing the boat, you should put your pride aside and go for it. If you have to pay more than what you have sold for, so be it. Such is gambling in the stock market, lol.

On the other hand, If you are unsure about it, just forget about it and walk away.

I know it isn't much help, but......

Please DYOR, and good luck.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.