CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

direct confirmation! facts

1. 1,137 Posts.
    MF and Schura thanks for your posts

I didn't state initially who informed me earlier but the way the post was going with absolute nonsense was just ridiculous and posters who were not only uninformed but stating 100% untruth's shouldn't be allowed to post on CCC after the moderation.

My information and support of my comments came direct from CCC and I include a part copy of my received email response after my earlier enquiries when I saw the ridiculous comments going on by the same few.....stirrers and troublemakers.

"Dear Paul,

As discussed, the trading halt is in in place is due to the finalisation of the financing of Mashala. The capital raising is the same one from the 4th of August announcement. It is a $25 million Convertible Note for major institutional investors. This is not a share placement to shareholders.

I hope this has cleared up some of your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact the office" ........CCC

I was trying to be diplomatic and kept stating in numerous posts to read the announcement correctly "finalisation" not NEW CAP raising but those locked into the moment just wouldn't listen!

Thanks for your support earlier Schura and for other posters like InsideMoney and so many other loyal CCC supporters

CCC is great and so is this forum...mostly.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.