FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Hey @spid81, Yep, frustratingly positive in my books. I see a...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hey @spid81,

Yep, frustratingly positive in my books. I see a combination of "psychological" tactics being played here...

Firstly, as you have pointed out, for us retail investors 4:00pm sharp is day close. However, between 4:00 pm and 4:10 pm, Sydney time, the market is placed in Pre-CSPA. Trading stops and "brokers" enter, change and cancel orders in preparation for the market closing. This effectively made FGR have a daily drop of 6.06% with only $176.10 spent, giving a false sense of falling SP.

Secondly, a sell wall has appeared at 0.18c. The main goal of a sell wall is to instill fear into the weaker hands and create a perception that someone is looking to sell big time. Combined with the manipulation of the SP down 6.06% might make you think that "everyone is selling down and there's also a big seller also wanting out!!", sell before the recession hits.

As there's been no liquidity and small volume atm, these tactics are used to weaken your resolve and pry you off your FGR holdings. Note, the average volume in September is approximately 400K, which is around 1% of the total shares on issue.

Volume (either way) for me is the key indicator. Don't get pick pocketed this close to the line. Again, I've said this before - that this has been one of the most frustrating/rewarding stocks that I've owned over the last 3.5 years. It constantly tests my resolve... just lucky I entered when I did.

I'm hoping for that announcement soon. The ducks have lined up over the years, some not as pretty as others, but we got there. So I don't see why this one shouldn't come back over the hill...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.