QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

direction from here?, page-2

1. 2,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I'm taking that as a matter of your own personal opinion WT.

My personal opinion and understanding, for what it is worth, is to exercise patience. This company is not a producer, it has nothing to sell at this stage (ie a product on a shelf) so we're not talking marketing to get the ball rolling. We are in another advanced stage of exploration, nearing mining and to develop the rest of the project, the first part of the next stage is to secure a partner to share (or fully wear) the costs of establishing a production facility and participate in the acquisition of equipment through purchase, lease or contract-out, to mine our product. All this by way of a JV. These types of aggreements are not drawn-up overnight. We are talking billions of dollars worth of ore over a minimum life of eight years (per CKL report). We've just had a long break over the festive season and we've also seen the worst flood this Nation has seen in recorded history. We have been informed by HR what is happening as far back as November, and OK it is 18th January... thats right, the 18th, hell, there's another couple of weeks to go of this month and another two months to go for this quarter, so give yourself a break and just hang-in for a while longer. I dont think HR is going to hurt himself and I'm sure we're not going to see an opportunity like this lost, because someone didn't dot an I or cross a T.
    Lets do this properly and for what its worth, posts which carry any personal negative sentiment, only lose respect overall with other more genuine posters, who offer more constructive criticism than....."As they have No cash! Except for HR's wages..."
    Now really! You are letting your emotions blind your commonsense.
    If anyone who is a holder of shares in a company is not happy with the way current management is running the show, then that stockholder has a legal right to submit anything that concerns them in the running of the company, to the board in writing. Some posters on here say things like, "I hope HR is reading this etc etc..." now that is not the way to get things done or have your opinions heard. Do it by writing to the company. They in turn have a obligation to answer in writing. Then, if you're still not happy, you can take that answer with you to the AGM and get whatever is up your nose out in the open, and if you really feel you have supporter's following, and follow the correct proceedure, you can even get the board replaced!

How's that!

In the meantime, in my opinion, if people dont want to write to the board and they are investors in this company, then really they can sit back down and be patient like the rest of us and enjoy the ride, or cash-in their stock and carry whatever loss (if any) over to some other investment.

The above is expressed as my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.