CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Don't hold your breath waiting for ASIC (or their mates) to...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Don't hold your breath waiting for ASIC (or their mates) to actually do their job to maintain standards and protect vulnerable shareholders from corporate greed, trickery and smoke and mirrors behaviour.

By turning a blind eye and making exemption rulings for dodgy corporate behaviour they are aiding and abetting the perpetrators and encouraging such behaviour to continue.

I have lost all faith in the integrity of our market system and hold ASIC and their ilk in complete contempt.

A feeling most likely shared by all Compass Resources Shareholders. Where were you when we needed you ASIC??? We cried out to you for assistance on countless occasions...

But you were to busy creating dodgy reporting season exemptions for Compass Resources instead of investigating why it crashed from a market cap of $700 Million to voluntary administration within 2 years.

And all the time being promoted and talked-up by the chairman Gordon Toll and his Board.

We have been well and truly scammed in plain sight by those we trusted, by so called educated men of "thirty years experience" in their chosen field aided and abetted by our corporate regulators. One now wonders where their real expertise lies.

I now begin to understand the OCCUPY movement.

Trust NO ONE...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.