LKE 4.55% 6.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Direction of LKE

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I'm hoping to have a discussion threed without all of the bickering please. LKE seems to have a lot of trolls. Lets keep this informative and without the trash talk.

I have been digging deeper into LKE after seeing this has a high level of shorters that seem to be reducing their positions since June 19.

TECHNOLOGY:
    My understanding is that LKE is a chemical manufacturer focused on lithium)

Their process is obtaining high battery grade lithium purity, which is saleable at a higher price, so they have high margins.

Their process is much better for the environment. There is a big push to go green wherever we can right now, and this minimizes the environmental impact with lithium mining. Lithium has been advertised as the saving grace to greenhouse gases even though it still has wastage and environmental damage in the way they mine it.

The governments, miners and the population have stated in the past they need to reduce the impact. I'm betting they have some lithium miners watching and seeing if they can partner with them in some way to use their tech to make the governments and their own holders happy.

FUNDING:
    Their CEO stated that their 3 sources of funding are on board now that a 4 tiered expansion plan is completed that has minimised financial risk to their funding partners. What's this talk about a capital raise in these chats? They've stated it'll be bank borrowed?

TEAM:
    They have an experienced chemical orientated team now who would know the value of their technology. I doubt it will be long until their detailed roadmap is out to public knowledge, they stated in one of the interviews itll be in a cpl weeks, and that time must be due any day.

There's some great interviews on YouTube from the last cpl weeks, i do see a massive drawback in the way the information isn't shared around unless you watch the interviews - i hope they pick up the slack there.

The way I see it, this is a lithium stock pounded by the beating lithium price has had and dodgy management that are now gone. It takes time for smart people to detail what went wrong, what has happened and to formulate a plan, but they need to let the investors know who aren't watching their interviews.Plan is here, they have great tech results.

I just purchased a small bag and looking to get some more. But i'd like to hear the other side of this, do I have a misunderstanding here?

Is the FUD just shorters trying to suppress the price to cover their shorts?I'd be wary right now if I was shorting if the meeting is next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.