SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

direction of manipulation

1. 526 Posts.
    Hi all, hope you all had a great easter.

I have been going through all the posts, Anns and some notes I have made along the way, and cant help but ask the following question based on the following info

We can all see over the past couple of months now that the sp has been manipulated down...
    We can also see now that management has left it till the sp has gotten real low before they have done cap raising.
    We can do the maths and see that if a cap raising was done a couple of weeks earlier that the sp would have possibly stayed around 50c
    We now know that the sp is going to get hit a little more.

The Question I have is.....

If this is manipulation on the sp, someone has done this, has anyone here on HC got connections to brokers who might let them know who has been manipulating the sp down...(who placed the big sell orders with bots)

I believe the answers to where the final deals will lead to, will come from the answer to who organised the sp manipulation..

My calculations, based on the volume of shares needed to manipulate the sp in such a way as it has been over the past couple of months, still leads me to believe it is a major share holder that has been selling...because all of the 3b's over the past few months only add up to 9,855,000 which is no where near enough shares to make the impact that has been happening..

If Ann comes through soon that states change in major share holder (sold or selling) then we will all know the answer to why the sp has gone down.

All the info I have looked at points to someone wanting to get in on the deal, but at a reduced cost, so the sp has been manipulated down to accomodate the entry of the new partner

Time will reveal exactly why the Manipulation has been and is occuring, but my own investigation shows, that this is intentional...unfortunately for share holders it only hurts them and not the new entry partner or those getting the better deal with the lower sp

All my opinion only....DYOR
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.