SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

direction of manipulation, page-3

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hi RVINTL this is the second time you have hinted at Cam Iron involvement.Can you elaborate on your train of thought, cheers.

The CR was not overly large but am very keen to see who has taken up the offer. Don't suppose we will find out if it is more than 1 insto as they won't fall into the major shareholder category (>5%).Although should be in the top 20 maybe-If anyone can elaborate on whether we find out where the placement has gone would be appreciated.

They said it helps others to become involved in the company and broaden our investor base, which I don't believe because if they wanted in they could buy on market, it's not a massive amount of shares.

It's, imo, to allow time for agreements to take place which may be at a little stalemate.This board wants the best deal for all and the CR can be viewed in the light they won't settle for what they are currently being offered.

I'm not ecstatic about the eventual CR but the small amount has not overly concerned me. However the Chinese can still choose to wait until this also runs out unless we get more competition for JV partners. I wonder if the three steel mills we are negot. with are working together?One would assume so and as we are looking at Chinese bank for finance we do have our hands slightly tied.

Hanlong will able to purchase another 28 mill shares which i believe they probably will at this price and considering we have had circa 260m purchased over the 40c mark i can't see this trading under 40c as those involved, especially those involved with current CR would be crazy not to buy more. If oversubscribed at 40.5c what will happen if prices come under this on market?I don't expect it to, and this should be our new support, imo.

Good luck to all and lets move forward now.I have held tight today and changed my sentiment to hold from none.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.