MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

direction of share price

1. 16 Posts.
    I remember having bought into Moly shares before the GFC. They were around the $7.00 Mark, i sold these off as i had a stop loss in place. This was before any approvals were in place now we can sit back and watch the share price slowly move back to this position as each step of the project becomes a reality.

Moly was looking like heading up around the $20 dollar mark however the GFC kicked in and put a stop to this. I originally got onto Moly as i worked in Port Hedland and had done my own research into this stock and the "Potential Upside" looks good with Moly used extensively in the production of stainless steels and will always go up when the price of oil increases.

We should see some more discoveries around Molys Mine as they gain cash flow from their first exports of iron ore. I believe there is alot more to be found around their tenements however their exploration program stopped as the companies belts were tightened. Having the Chinese onboard will provide moly with backing to expand their exploration program and subsequently enhance Molys portfolio down the track.

Those share holders like me that have bought back in around the 80C mark will be rewarded in the long term and i believe we will touch the Pre GFC highs of the past. It is a matter of believing in the Company long term plans and holding your position. We have seen in the past how this stock reacts to positive news and setiment it is only upwards from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.