QRL 2.13% 24.0¢ quintessential resources limited

direction, page-5

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well I have plenty of FNT but don't hold QRL, so take my thoughts for what you will -

The only science/geology professional on the Board (PhD from Auckland, MSC from James Cook) has gone, replaced by a "corporate governance" expert with nothing much to offer a mining company except she's also company secretary at FNT.

And I assume Salam Malagum has left his employment as well?
    Fascinating voting figures for relection of Directors BTW, Stephensen 12.5M For 138K Against, Malagum 475K For, 12.25M Against!

So now you have a Teacher, an Accountant and a Corporate Governer as the Board of a MINING company and no geologist on staff! Well at least that'll save his huge $110K salary!

Bloody hell, hope the McNeil marriage is a solid one, from an outsiders perspective pillow talk is the only way anything technical could be decided (seeing there is no money for consultants)? And just where will working capital come from with a corporate governance "expert" now probably refusing "investments" from family members (though as FNT hovers near destitution as well I guess there were no more funds coming anyway) .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.