QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I liked hearing in that podcast I shared the link:...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I liked hearing in that podcast I shared the link: https://soundcloud.com/defence-connect  
    With regards to them talking about the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) participation.  Each country is offered a certain amount of contracted work.  Even though there is that carbon fiber company in Denmark.  The Australian companies are going to get work aswell.  I'm confident.

Steven Drury:
    Look, I'll probably not give out names and numbers, but there are contact available within BAE Systems Australia, where they can contact us. There is the Hunter Group. There's certain areas within the Hunter where they can actually go and talk about defence, and they definitely know our contact details. When you walked through our facility at Williamtown, you would have seen other businesses on our site, there's AirFlight, there's GE, Rolls Royce. We actually accommodate some other larger businesses and SMEs as well. What I've noticed over the last few years is defence has recognised the high cost of having multiple contracts. They would actually rather have maybe just a single or just a couple of contracts with ... Necessarily, they're going to have be primes, so the entry for an SME really is through the prime, and we're ready to stand up to that.

We believe in diversity. We believe that the best capabilities available in the Hunter, is the best for us, and it's not a matter of, "Okay, we won the contract, we won it all." We'll share it where the best talent is available.

Phil Tarrant:
    I think everyone's quite interested in it. For our listeners, we've been writing extensively around the business opportunities associated with the F-35, so make sure you check out defenceconnect.com today. There's a lot of information in there, but my recommendation, start chatting to people, is then I'll echo what Steve said, it's about getting out there and understanding where these networks are and the doorway is open to enter into the F-35 supply chain. Hunternet, for example, is a great start, aiding some of the other bodies, and institutions are really looking to support SME growth into the F-35 supply chain. Thanks for tuning in everyone. I hope you enjoyed that. Remember to check us out on all the social media, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. You can follow me, if you like, @philliptarrant. Any questions for me or Steve, and I'll pass them on, contact the team editor at defenceconnect.com.au. Yeah, thanks for joining us, we'll see you next time. Bye-bye.

https://soundcloud.com/defence-connect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $15.10K 56.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 35129 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.