CMV 0.00% 0.6¢ cma corporation limited

Matey,All I know is I can't see too much wrong with...

1. 5,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Matey,

All I know is I can't see too much wrong with em....They'll go through their cycles like the rest of the market/sector but they look very nice longer term to me.....Starting to pay regular divvies.....DRP introduced....Scrap prices up....Green Carbon friendly technology....Growth....ETC (They do have a fair bit of debt & high $AUD..but nothing to worry about with strong cashflows imo... & yep director transactions do catch the eye).

Should be making oodles of cash.....& Meretec should help grow very nicely for the next couple of years.....All imo....

I just can't see anything wrong with her at the mo....

Mate...if one directors selling & anothers buying ...should even things out don't you think ? (Although not sure who grabbed the last parcel as yet ?).....Hope its not TPI behind it all...yet :).... TPI do seem to have their hands & debt levels full atm.

I would like to be a fly on the wall round there since the new boss took over....He was the main man/family at Southern Ro which had the initial Meretec deal (From memory) so I guess he has a fair bit of sway with the companies direction........& also a fair idea of whats a good buy or not, so if he's grabbing them at 52c they must have prospects ......imho

Tax loss selling coming to an end soon & should be some nice Meretec deals come new financial year .....If/when rates decide to come down it will only add to CMV's value with debt easing & earnings rising (From weaker $AUD).

I've averaged in round the 36c mark....Heard there was a BBY report out stating 90c is on the way....

CMV are going to have their hands full for the next few years imo.....HMC would be a lovely fit for their next accumulation but may be out of reach given all thats going on at CMV lately.......

Matey, Meretec plants are cheap compared to what they pump out....payback time should be very quick....& green friendly.......Not too mention all the other positives & geogrphical growth...

Enough of my ramblings.......

Luck to ya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.